1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Sauté frozen mixed vegetables and frozen peas in olive oil over medium heat for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. In a small bowl, combine garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, dried thyme, paprika and ground pepper.
4. Add spice mixture to the vegetables and sauté for 1 minute.
5. Mix together ground beef, egg, vinegar, applesauce, broth and pasta in a large bowl.
6. Add sautéd vegetables to the meat mixture and stir.
7. Spray a 9×4-inch loaf pan lightly with cooking spray.
8. Press meat mixture into the pan evenly.
9. Bake for 1 hour or until done.
This recipe is suitable for many people with chronic kidney disease. However, your type of treatment and other health concerns may make it unsuitable for your particular diet. Check with your doctor to make sure it’s OK for you.