1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix all filling ingredients together in a large bowl.
3. Transfer mixture to a 9-inch non-stick baking pan.
4. Sift dry topping ingredients together in a small bowl.
5. Combine lemon juice and milk and add to dry topping mixture.
6. Drop spoonfuls of topping over the apple cranberry filling.
7. Bake for 45 minutes or until the fruit bubbles and the topping turns golden brown.
8. Combine maple syrup with Cool Whip to make the maple cream.
9. Include a dollop of maple cream with each serving of cobbler.
This recipe is suitable for many people with chronic kidney disease. However, your type of treatment and other health concerns may make it unsuitable for your particular diet. Check with your doctor to make sure it’s OK for you.