1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Combine dry ingredients and add lemon zest.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, sugar, Splenda, olive oil, lemon juice and vanilla.
4. Fold your dry ingredients into the egg mixture.
5. Pour the batter into a 4”x8” non-stick loaf pan and bake for approximately one hour, or until cake springs back when touched.
This recipe is suitable for many people with chronic kidney disease. However, your type of treatment and other health concerns may make it unsuitable for your particular diet. Check with your doctor to make sure it’s OK for you.