1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan with oil.
3. In a medium bowl, combine red bell pepper, zucchini, broccoli, and basil.
4. In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, pepper, salt free seasoning, and cheese.
5. Add egg mixture to the veggie mixture and stir to combine.
6. Using a measuring cup fill muffin cups with egg mixture, (about 1/4 to 1/3 cup in each cup).
7. Bake the egg muffins for 18 to 20 minutes or until eggs are set in the middle.
8. Muffins can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 to 4 days.
This recipe is suitable for many people with chronic kidney disease. However, your type of treatment and other health concerns may make it unsuitable for your particular diet. Check with your doctor to make sure it’s OK for you.