1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In a small bowl, mix mustard, lemon juice, dill and lemon zest.
3. Place salmon on baking sheet. Top salmon with the mustard mixture and lemon slices.
4. In a large bowl, mix green beans, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, lemon zest and pepper.
5. Spread green beans around salmon on the baking sheet.
6. Place baking sheet in oven, bake for 12-16 minutes depending on the filet thickness
This recipe is suitable for many people with chronic kidney disease. However, your type of treatment and other health concerns may make it unsuitable for your particular diet. Check with your doctor to make sure it’s OK for you.