1. Mix starter, water, yeast, salt and oil till smooth.
2. Add flour and form the dough. A mixer with a dough hook works great and takes about 2 to 5 minutes to get the right consistency.
3. Cover and let rise until dough doubles in size.
4. Punch down and form into two loafs, cover and let rise to the top of pans.
5. Cook in a 400 degree oven for about 28 minutes.
6. Remove and turn loafs onto a cooling grate.
This recipe is suitable for many people with chronic kidney disease. However, your type of treatment and other health concerns may make it unsuitable for your particular diet. Check with your doctor to make sure it’s OK for you.