1. Cut up red peppers and onions, and cauliflower.
2. Put cauliflower in boiling water for 2 minutes, drain and set aside.
3. In a bowl, whisk lime juice, white wine, curry paste, oil and herbs together.
4. Toss shrimp and all vegetables in marinade.
5. Refrigerate for a minimum of 1 hour, up to 12.
6. Place shrimp and vegetables on skewers, alternating.
7. Grill on BBQ, medium heat for 15 – 18 minutes, turning once.
8. Serve with rice.
This recipe is suitable for many people with chronic kidney disease. However, your type of treatment and other health concerns may make it unsuitable for your particular diet. Check with your doctor to make sure it’s OK for you.